Sportland Kõrvemaa Hike and Ski resort is located on the border of North-Kõrvemaa nature reserve, which covers an area of 12,691 hectares. The distance to Estonia’s capital Tallinn is only 56km. So it will take app. 50 min by car to come and visit us.
North-Kõrvemaa is a area full of small hills, forests, lakes and marshes. The nature here has been untouched for decades. During soviet times it was a restricted area where only the military had access. All of this means that the nature here is as wild you can get.
Our hiking trails lead you from our resort to forests, marshes and numerous lakes. Around the resort there are cross-country skiing tracks and hiking tracks with distances ranging from 1,5km up to 24km. For the fitter sports-lovers there is also a chance to ski or hike or cycling on different terrain for 65km.
Sportland Kõrvemaa Hike and Ski resort is also the home for numerous sports events and competitions. The main event is SEB Kõrvemaa Sports Series which consists of 4 different sports events – cross-country skiing, cross-country running, triathlon and cross-country cycling.
Sportland Kõrvemaa Hike and Ski resort is the ideal place for you to spend quality time with your family, friends and colleagues.
We offer you:
- beautiful and untouched nature
- a friendly service
- accommodation for 31 people
- spaces for mobile-homes and tents
- conference-room for 30 with all the necessary equipment
- free wireless internet connection
- rent, sales and maintenance of quality sports-equipment (skis, bicycles, hiking equipment)
- hiking with best guides in the area, on foot, bicycles, skis and skates
- adventure games (orienteering, GPS, photo)
- snow-scooters, snow-tubing
- volleyball court and football field
- photography courses under best nature photographers in Estonia