Sportland Kõrvemaa Hike and Ski resort is located on the border of North-Kõrvemaa nature reserve, which covers an area of 12,691 hectares. The distance to Estonia’s capital Tallinn is only 56km. So it will take app. 50 min by car to come and visit us.
North-Kõrvemaa is an area full of small hills, forests, lakes and marshes. The nature here has been untouched for decades. During soviet times it was a restricted area to where only the military had access. All of this means that the nature here is as wild as possible.
Our hiking trails lead you from our resort to forests, marshes and numerous lakes. Around the resort there are cross-country skiing tracks and hiking tracks with distances from 1,5km up to 24km. For the fitter sport-lovers there is also a chance to ski, hike or ride a bike on different terrain for 65km.
Sportland Kõrvemaa Hike and Ski resort is also the home for numerous sport events and competitions. The main event is RMK Kõrvemaa Sports Series which contains 4 different sport events – cross-country skiing, cross-country running, triathlon and cross-country cycling.
Sportland Kõrvemaa Hike and Ski resort is an ideal place for you to spend quality time with your family, friends and colleagues.
We offer you:
- beautiful and untouched nature
- friendly service
- accommodation for 36 people
- spaces for mobile-homes and tents
- conference-room for 36 with necessary equipment
- free wireless internet connection
- quality sport-equipment (skis, bicycles, hiking equipment) rent and sale
- hiking with best guides in the area on foot, bicycles, skis and skates
- adventure games (orienteering, GPS, photo)
- snow-scooters, snow-tubing
- volleyball court and football field
- photography courses under best nature photographers in Estonia